I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Published......in a National magazine!

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile.

Mthree Studio has been published in a national magazine!

Run to your nearest Target store and pick up the latest issue of Bride & Bloom:


Turn to page 58 and you will see my photographs showcasing the fantabulous work of Monica of The White Box of Wedding Design, who was selected to design her version of a "Hollywood Glamour" wedding:


The magazine does this little challenge every issue, with three different wedding designer/planners. And not to be biased, but Monica totally blew the other two out of the water. Her design and concept are fantastic, and beautifully executed. I was honored to be asked to photograph the work for the magazine. If you remember me mentioning in a Miscellaneous Monday post about being barefoot in Bacchus, this was why.

Monica wrote a wonderful little recap on all of the behind the scenes action. Click here to check it out.

And for all of you Brides out there, Bride & Bloom is a nice magazine to add to your reading. It is more about the plan, feel and look of your day, and less about what dress to wear or what deodorant will work best. More about design and guest experience. Check it out!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

nice! congrats to you (and monica!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations. The pictures and design looks amazing.
-Calie

jenn said...

Great job! Congratulations to the two of you!