I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 17, 2008

The Best Location.... Ever.

Sometimes I marvel at how much fun I have with my brides....

When we arrived at the girl's holding room at the church for Sarah & Jim's wedding - Sarah and I immediately zoomed in on these ultra fabulous, vintage-chic chairs. The look on her face was clear - we must have a sassy shot on these chairs!



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I kid, I kid. They were horrible, and gross. And really the rest of the room was just as uninspiring. But Sarah's level of humor was high, so we had fun with it.

We thought they were so awful, we couldn't help doing a fun shot on them just for the blog. This is why I love my brides.

Of course, Sarah, this means that I'm working on your wedding images today.... !!!
More to come, of the usual {actual} fabulous nature.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You almost had me, Molly. I thought "Why on earth would molly ever think those chairs were chic?!? What happened?!"