I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nancy & Eric | Encore Session

Yeah, I changed the name again. "Repeat Performance" suggested that something went wrong the first time. At the moment it is an "Encore Session". No matter what you call it, it is a trashing of the dress, light on the trashing this time.



Nancy and Eric bid on an Encore session from me in a charity auction and won, and so two weeks after their wedding, we hit the streets of Racine (my hometown) for some fun in their wedding day duds. Okay, well Eric wore a suit, but he looked great anyway.




Since it was a session won thru an auction, I presented the option to Nancy and Eric of opening it up to other photographers as well. They were game, and so my pals Scott Patrick, Nat Devauer and Mia Stevens joined in on the fun. Having other photographers there obviously changed the way I shot the session. We were all calling out direction to Nancy and Eric at once (well, we took turns), and so there are plenty of set-ups I wouldn't have thought of, or locations I wouldn't have seen normally. It is always fun to stretch outside of the proverbial box. If you want to check out someone else's interpretation, you can see Mia's version here.




Feroche, again:


I hope Nancy gets some of these of her printed up beautifully for Eric as a gift.

Nancy brought these fabulous pink shoes as an alternate choice and we, as photographers, were completely obsessed.
You have never heard a group of people tell a bride "lift up your dress a little so we can see your shoes!" so many times, trust me.




I hope that Hubby and I look this good when we are parents to an 11 year old (which these two are).




Nancy & Eric, you rocked the camera for all of the sessions I had with you. Hope you had fun!

1 comment:

MiaS Photo said...

Molly, love the images! It's so interesting to see everyone's take on the same session.