I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, October 13, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

---

Yesterday one of my brides said that she can't see the entirety of pictures on my blog. I mentioned she has to stretch her browser over - and she said that doesn't work. Hmmm... this led to "Are you a mac or a pc?" She's a PC, I'm a Mac, I can stretch my browser to solve the problem, she can't. This was disturbing to learn - that all of this time so many of you are viewing chopped off pictures possibly. Is this true? Do you know any solutions? Please, please chime in!

---

On that same note, if you see something wonky on my blog or website - don't assume I know about it - please tell me! Thanks!

---

I watched the season premiere of The Starter Wife, and I'm sad to say I am deeply disappointed. I loved the mini-series last year. And all of the previews for this now weekly series indicated it would be more of the same. What a let-down! They changed one of the key characters - her ex-husband - so much, he isn't even the same character. Not only is a different actor, but his personality, behavior and trajectory are totally different. He was such a great sleaze ball in the mini-series, and now he is just this pathetic loser. It really lowers the interest factor big time. One of her friends is totally missing - the fun, exciting one, Cricket. The big studio executive she was sort of flirting with - totally missing. The daughter is different too - though that seems to have worked out. The cool security guard from the Malibu compound - missing. Call me crazy, but seems that this token black character has been replaced with the wife of a pro-baseball player. What, the starter wife can't be friends with a security guard? Where are these great characters? They were such a big part of her transformation from trophy wife to independent woman in the mini-series, and now they are just gone? I'm giving it one more week...

---

We have an outdoor ceremony this Saturday - everyone please cross their fingers, toes and whatever else you can in support of Joe & Kristin - let's hold on to the good weather just long enough for them!

---

Ryan Braun's homerun is on the new iphone commercial, which talks about this cool MLB app that is available. Hubby downloaded the app immediately. Pretty cool for our stadium to be shown in a national ad.

---

Why don't people call you back? Like in general? If I leave a message with someone - why don't they return the call?
Or, when someone, a professional someone, says they will follow up on such and such a date or time - why don't they?
Why have I come to expect this behavior and am instead delighted when someone does as they say they will?
Just a general "Ugh" I've been pondering lately.
(this item not meant towards anyone in particular)

---

I'm off to an engagement shoot in morning light - life is good!

---

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

rebekah bryan said...

For PC users, I would say they could change their resolution. If I resize the window, I can see all the pictures because my resolution is set at I think 1280x1024. But it looks like with a resolution of 1024x768 or lower, the right side of the horizontal images get chopped off a little. And...end nerdy talk. Hope this helps!

Molly said...

Thanks Rebekah!