I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jenn & Mike | Wedding



Okay, so you know with a starter picture like that, this must be an off-beat wedding, right?



And it was, in a way. A morning ceremony at The Polish Center, followed by a brunch style meal, complete with chef prepared (as you order) omelets. Pretty fantastic really. It was all food, mingling and laughter, and then by mid afternoon - it was over.







Jenn asked if we could do something a bit different for their picture time following all of the celebration, and so she suggested a bowling alley and a coffee shop. The idea definately got us some looks, but it was also crazy fun, and resulted in some memorable images.






I have no idea why I chose so many black and whites for this post - must have been my mood.

Enjoy the slideshow:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! They all are greay. I love the bowling ones! It brought back memories of such a wonderful day!

Congrats again, Jenn and Mike!