I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 3, 2008

Nancy & Eric | Wedding

Photobucket

Nancy and Eric had a fantastic wedding day full of laughing friends, emotional moments and beautiful blue skies.

We started the day off at the salon. Nancy's daughter Mariah just couldn't stop smiling - she was so excited:
Photobucket

Nancy was pretty giddy herself:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eric is always on his cell phone. He was getting minute-by-minute updates on where all of the girls were from his hotel room:
Photobucket
Photobucket
His Dad was super cute - so excited, so happy:
Photobucket

Adorable shoes:
Photobucket
Nancy had the most vibrant and brave color palette - burnt orange with purple. And she pulled it off in fantastic fashion throughout the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One quick smile before meeting her dad:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Receiving line in the courtyard:
Photobucket

The girls were so fun:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out this sky:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ring shot on the fountain at the end of the night:
Photobucket

All in all, their day was great. I've had a few couples with kids this year, and I love seeing them incorporated into the day. Nancy and Eric reserved a special moment to speak to Mariah privately during the ceremony and they even had a special ring just for her. And in probably one of the craziest things I've seen at a reception- the wedding party rode in on giant tricycles for the grand march. Watch for that and other antics in the slideshow.

Enjoy the Slideshow:



You haven't seen the last of these two yet. They did a "Repeat Performance" session a week after they returned from their honeymoon - so watch for those pictures soon!

No comments: