I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Response

Hmmm.... suggest the mere idea to take away Miscellaneous Monday and suddenly you all have emerged! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. It is so nice to know others are reading the blog and enjoy it. I love comments and got such a kick out of having so many yesterday!

Hubby (and Ringo) did a little victory dance last night and Hubby kept walking around, shaking his fist in the air and declaring "The people have spoken....and Hubby is right!". Miscellaneous Mondays are here to stay.

I have two more posts coming up today, maybe three. So hang on to your seats.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Ha ha ha...I guess we told you! :)