I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Galleries!

I just finished updating all of the galleries and other images on my website. The changeover was long overdue and I finally got it done. Granted it is after 1am, but oh well.
It is just so hard to get the selections down to a manageable number. I still think there are too many images in the galleries - but I just couldn't cut out anymore tonight.

Check it out please and let me know what you think.

And there is one brand-new never-before-seen image from Lindsay & Ben's wedding hanging out on one page, just waiting to be noticed. I couldn't resist using it even though that wedding hasn't been edited yet - it was too perfect!

Okay, time for bed now.

No comments: