I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, October 25, 2008

Heather & Chris | Wedding



Heather & Chris were a bit of a last-minute booking for me, about six weeks before their wedding. We didn't have any time to fit in an engagement session for these two since they live in Ohio, so that is why you haven't seen them before. No matter, their day was fantastic.

The ceremony was at the gorgeous Gesu on the Marquette Campus, which really can't be beat for drama and beauty:






Chris had his Dad serve as his Best Man. I thought this shot shows a great "like father like son" moment. Almost identical mannerisms:


We headed out for some picture time with the wedding party and their parents:





This little guy (the ringbearer) was so awesome for the camera. He just looks fantastic, I swear he is a child model, or at least he should be ( I tell you he did this pose all on his own). To his Mom - if you are reading this - I would be happy to take more pictures of your little man. He was a joy to work with!

I'm going to skip ahead for a moment and say the same about this little munchkin too. She looks fantastic on camera - so photogenic. I'm not sure if they are siblings or cousins, but they did dance together. (Same offer to her parents):


Awesome Bouquets:

It was hot:

Fantabulous wedding party:


After we sent the wedding party back to the trolley and headed down an alley for some time with just Heather & Chris, two groomsmen came walking up (see the slideshow) with these shackles. I thought they had made them just for the occasion, but it turns out they borrowed them from a nearby construction site. Seriously, two of my favorite shots from the day. I am in their debt:


Then it was off to a fantastic reception at the Eisner Museum:






Check out the slideshow for some serious guest antics and more beauty from the ceremony:

No comments: