I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Darcy & Bryon | Engagement



He nuzzled her cheek and she giggled lightly and looked down. There on her finger was a sparkling diamond, catching the glow of the streetlights and dazzling her with the little lightshow. It seemed so bold - but then Bryon had always been a bold one. Bold, she thought, when he had walked up to her at that college party and asked her to dance. Bold when he had asked her out not long after. And thru the years that followed, she had shed some of her shyness and taken on a little of his boldness. They had bought a house together, found happiness in the ordinary, in the everyday. She loved how he made more out of the ordinary than what she saw. How he took her shyness and turned it inside out. And tonight he had done it again, had just took an ordinary moment and made it extraordinary. He had gotten up to go to the bathroom at the restaurant and when he returned, he didn't sit down, but took one knee instead and the world had stopped, just for a heartbeat, only picking up speed again when she said "yes!". Yes, she thought to herself, leaning on his shoulder and breathing in his scent, yes to being his wife, yes to their future, yes to more of extraordinary.






Darcy and Bryon are a joy to shoot. They are up for just about anything and tolerate my goofy excitement over good light. And their connection is so apparent. I can sit them down and within seconds there it is - just ready to be captured.









Their wedding is in just three weeks - can't wait!

Enjoy the slideshow:

No comments: