I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 10, 2008

Julie & Tom | Wedding



Julie & Tom had one of the loveliest, most heartwarming weddings I have ever seen. The type of wedding where you feel honored to be sitting in that seat witnessing it, to be there at all. Their self-written vows were heart-stopping. I distinctly remember Tom talking about how he hadn't expected to find anyone in life, how he had planned to go it solo, and then he met Julie and suddenly he had a reason to be a better Tom. The love, and the appreciation these two have for each other is worth emulating.







The attitude of this Bride and Groom throughout their day was also worth emulating. So carefree, so blissfully happy - even family formals were a blast with this group!
But first, the first look:






The style of this wedding was most certainly non-traditional, but so well edited and chosen at the same time.
Take note of the coordinated men's ties on all of the guys above (found on etsy Julie tells me), and Julie's dress was certainly anything by typical - a gorgeous Nicole Miller that suited her personality perfectly. Here is a little detail eye-candy for you:


This little munchkin was beyond cute, and she loved the camera:

But her sister was the flower girl (in a custom "twirly" dress made by grandma) and had her own brand of cuteness going on:


Ceremony:








A couple of portraits:



Reception:






Julie & Tom - Congratulations!
I was honored to be the one to record your memories of this day.

Enjoy the Slideshow:

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous Molly. Every last one of them.

And what a gorgeous wedding! I am in love with her dress, the guy's ties and suits, all of it.