I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, October 6, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

I know that they lost, but I still say GO BREWERS!
What an amazing season. Hubby and I were able to make it to the playoff game on Sunday and it was so exciting to be there and be a part of it. There is nothing like looking across the stadium and seeing 48,000 other people banging their thunder sticks in unison to a beat, all to support their team.

I don't for a second think that any of the players read my blog - but guys - THANK YOU for a great season. As fans, we feel only gratitude!

Oh, and by a true moment of serendipity - Hubby and I ran in to Resl and Tim from The White Box on the bus to the game. How awesome is that!

---

In other sports news it was a rough weekend if you are a Wisconsinite - both the Badgers and the Packers lost (in addition to the Brewers losing their chance in the playoffs). Rough, very rough.

---

We turned on the furnace last night. I guess it is officially fall. Which we all know is only a slippery slope into winter around here. We actually had a frost advisory the other night. I know this is getting old - but what the heck happened to summer?!?

---

Someone asked me last week about my blog posts - how do I decide what to say about each couple, and do I write about each one. In all honesty, I don't have a formula. I write about what struck me about them, what I observed, or sometimes how I felt as a photographer on their shoot. Let's be honest, often I spend whole paragraphs talking about how awesome the light was. Sometimes the posts are long, sometimes they are short. Sometimes I'm super busy and they are really basic. Sometimes it is 11pm at night and I could go on for paragraphs. It really is a bit of a crap shoot. Hmmm....
Oh and yes, every couple does get a blog post about their engagement and their wedding. No one gets left out.

---

The art installers were here today finally hanging my anniversary gift, hubby's anniversary gift (more on that later) and a number of other pieces that we have been meaning to hang up. It is so weird to see stuff actually on the wall. It is like we live here or something...

---

I found out two more {professional} friends are pregnant last week. That brings the total of pregnant women in my little circle of the world up to five. Is there something in the water? Isn't it weird how this stuff seems to happen in waves?

---

Sorry I don't have much content today - I've got to get back to business. I've lost most of today with the mac guy here fixing some things with my system and the art installers... Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Soooo...the question is....is that "something" in your water too????? :)

And I'm a little jealous of you and your furnace. We're still running air down here. *blech*

Molly said...

Claire - my water is crystal clean. Let's just leave it at that. :0)

LOL!

Harmony said...

i would LOVE to turn on the heat- hubby is too cheap....i mean frugal, yes frugal..... :0)

lol water.... :0)

Claire said...

Darn!