I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Website Under Construction

I've had just about as much as I can take with hosting, domains, html, servers, redirects and about all other internet gobbledygook today.

There is a new and fabulous Mthree Studio site on its way. I'm endeavoring hard right now to redirect everyone to the old site while I work on the new one, but there is no telling how long this might take to fix.

So, if you are wanting to see my site, please go to www.mthreestudios.com

Thanks everyone for your patience!

**Update** I figured it out. There is a hold page there now, it is far from fabulous, but I swear the new one will be worth the mundane-ness of this hold page.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

i could never have a website- i barely know how to run my blog! kudos to you my dear :0)