I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, January 7, 2008

Only a Few Hours Left!

Only a few hours left to vote in the "Best of 2007" contest! Voting will close at midnight tonight...

As of noon today (and the last voter at 12:02) here are the standings:

Harmony & Darin (#8) - 20 votes
Sarah & Jim (#4) - 18 votes
Judy & Jeremy (#1) - 5 votes
Maya & Micheall (#2) - 3 votes
Allyson (#3) - 3 votes
Jamie & Jake (#9) - 2 votes

1 comment:

Katie said...

I vote for Allyson on the tire swing!