I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, January 11, 2008

Blog Cleanup

So last night I took the time finally to clean-up and organize the blog. It needed a little dusting, don't you think?

You'll see that there is now a post organizer to the right - I've re-tagged every single darn post (that was a ridiculous amount of tediousness) and from this point on everything will fall into one of those categories. Apparently, I was very tag-happy when I started this blog and had such random things listed it was ridiculous. So, new potential clients - be sure you check out "The Difference" for posts about why I think I stand out from the other photography clatter and "Weddings" for previous weddings and "Engagements" for previous engagement shoots. Clients that at have signed already, you'll want to keep an eye on "What you can do" for more tips on how you can make your photography better. I plan to keep adding to these subjects regularly.

When I was doing all of this organzing I came across the old "Picture a Day" posts, which I had completely forgotten about and sort-of miss. So I might do some of those from time to time as well.

Oh, and I updated the list of other blogs to check out too. R.I.P. to Faye and Greer and Social Design - they haven't posted in months. And hello to "Tales from Labor and Delivery" (quite possibly the funniest blog ever) and a few others who are fun.

I'll have another Trash the Dress post later today...

1 comment:

Monica said...

Get out of my head, girl! I was going to do this today. Even the tagging -- I haven't been very good about that. LoL about Faye & Greer and Social Design. :-)