I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trash the Dress - Part 2

So, I stayed up late last night and finally finished the second Trash the Dress shoot I did with Judy and Jeremy. (Reminder to everyone - these were freebies, so all of the subjects were aware they wouldn't be edited until I had the free time do so. My normal editing time is much, much faster)

I am completely in love with every image from this shoot that I've decided to spread it out over a few days. We hit so many locations and came up with so many great looks that I just can't jam them all into one post. And I want to play with some of the images a little more before I post them.

So, here is installment #1. Judy and Jeremy were game for anything and with the fabulous assistance of Harmony, we made a lot of awesome things happen. One of them was shooting in the Public Market. And just to prove their bravery, they perched themselves right up to the oyster bar and tried one. The patrons in the market thought the appearance of a bride and groom was quite the spectacle, but Judy and Jeremy handled it like pros. The results from the Oyster bar are very photojournalistic in style and I'm so, so in love with them. And this is just one more example of how Trash the Dress doesn't always mean getting dirty...

Did you stretch your browser yet? I don't want you to miss out on this one...





Stay tuned for future installments from this Trash the Dress session.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhh they're up they're up!! those are awesome molly! people - don't miss out on a trash the dress shoot and let your dress sit in the closet, it was an amazing experience and even more amazing now looking at the pics. can't wait to see more! =)

Harmony said...

this shoot was amazing! i had a lot of fun being the assistant to this shoot! judy and jeremy you rocked it! awesome pics guys! :0)

Monica said...

Oh, these are cool! I love that your bride and groom wanted to do this. Everyone around you must have been very curious!

Unknown said...

(Jeremy)

I think the Oyster Bar was definitely an unexpected spot; never knew it was at the Market. Notice how much of a crowd we gathered, though!