I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, January 11, 2008

Trash the Dress 2 - Installment 3 - Just Fun

You might think we spent the entire session recreating all of our best America's Top Model poses, but we actually spent a good portion of it laughing. Jeremy is a ham and it shows. Here is a collection of all the fun and funny results:

Doesn't just about every girl have this look for when her guy is being totally silly?




I think I said "Try to look cool". I wonder if people still use that word...


Like I said, Jeremy was up to any challenge:


Including jumping in a dumpster (entirely his idea). Judy was going to join him, and she got up the ladder but the moment she saw what was really in there - she quickly changed her mind. So they kissed:


Do we ever get tired of the chairs in front of Design Within Reach?







I think we have two more installments left. "Simply beautiful portraits" and "Behind the Scenes".
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Judy screamed and wouldn't get in the dumpster, even on her Trash the Dress day! Plus, I skinned my hands jumping up to that girter so that Judy could look "cool". Ha. But it was all worth it.

Molly said...

Oh Jeremy - i didn't know you were injured!