I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, January 5, 2008

Contest Update and an evening with the Droese's

The contest is going well and there are three days left to vote in what has become a neck in neck race between two entries with one looking to make a sneak attack:
Currently Sarah & Jim (#4) are winning with 18 votes, with Harmony & Darin (#8) hot in their heels with 12 votes. And Judy and Jeremy (#1) are pulling up the back with 5 votes. (How do you like attempt at my play-by-play sports commentary?) Anyone of these people could win in the next three days - or anyone else on the list for that matter. Three days is a lot of time to get your votes in, so start thinking about who you know that you can email a vote request to - family, friends, co-workers, facebook, myspace, etc. I can't wait to see who wins!

In an effort to make a new post with some pictures in a week where I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes graphic work, I give you an evening with the Droese's. Rob is one of my oldest friends (I'll refrain from counting up the years, but let's just say it is a lot) and he and his wife Ang were my only dose of Wisconsin when we all lived in California. They have moved all over since then and have now added two lovely little girls to their family. I got the opportunity to catch up with them while they were in town visiting family over the holiday and meet little Taylor for the first time. And I got to try out my new 50mm lens (What better subjects than little kids?). We played a little Hungry Hungry Hippos, and built a puzzle -well C.J. did, Taylor just did the 3-month old cuteness thing and spit up.







Rob and Ang, I'll be dropping a disk in the mail with all the pictures.

No comments: