I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Free Tickets!!

I have two free tickets to the Wedding Planner and Guide show to give away. The show is January 19-20 at the Midwest Airlines Center downtown. I don't have a booth at this year's show (though I am in the Wedding Planner and Guide book) but it is a great way to gather a lot of information at once. It can be an overwhelming experience - but there are always free cake samples! And you could bid on a "Trash the Dress" session I put up in the Charity Auction.

Anyway, the tickets are up for grabs. I will give them to the first already booked client or client with a scheduled consultation who emails me. Good Luck!

***UPDATE*** The tickets are gone. You guys are quick! I think that took about thirty minutes.

No comments: