I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Hubby is 28 today (yes I married a younger man - score one for me!). He is currently cleaning out the shower drain - now that is a big does of humility on your birthday. Double that with being sick and having to take his beloved truck in for repair today and his birthday isn't shaping up too well. But I will do my best to brighten his day.

Obviously I could wax rhetoric forever on how much hubby means to me and how much I love and appreciate him, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. He is my rock, who I miss everyday before the front door closes and then can't wait to see again all day. Nothing is as much fun as when we are together. The first two years and seven days of my life - I must have felt like something was missing, because it wasn't until today (28 years ago) that my other half existed.

Happy Birthday Hubby!

One of my favorite pics of hubby as a kid:

From the night we got engaged:

No comments: