I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Stacy!

I swear this blog is not going to become a continuous stream of Birthday shout-outs - there are just a lot of people in our families born around this time of year. My dad is the last one next week for a long time...

Today is my sister Stacy's birthday. She is really my half-sister, but I don't think either of us cares much or thinks anything of that small technicality. I can remember her and my other sister being around when I was little, but they were grown and on to their own adult lives before the rest of my siblings were born. Regardless, Stacy and I have become quite close in my adult life, and I am so grateful for her companionship and sisterhood. She is such an integral part of so many of my memories. We are going on a secret birthday excursion this Saturday to celebrate. Don't worry, I'll be bringing my camera and blogging about it soon enough.

So, here is Happy Birthday to Stacy with a picture from my wedding (credit to Heather Cook Elliott) and my sister Katie's wedding:

No comments: