I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, January 10, 2008

Trash the Dress 2 - Installment 2 - The Veil

The Veil. No, I don't mean the magazine, I mean an actual veil. Judy's veil to be exact. It was long, dramatic and really quite the show off for our Trash the Dress shoot. A good veil (that is in harmony with your dress) can be the perfect accessory. And it can make for some fantastic pictures. Two of my favorite pictures from my own wedding day feature my veil as it's own subject.

So here it is - installment number 2, in which I show pictures where Judy's veil took center stage and made for some dramatic and breathtaking shots.

A side note: after all the blog love from the contest (126 comments) I'm really missing the interaction from you guys - so comment away! Let me know you are out there. Oh, and Judy - your disk will be in the mail very soon with ALL the pictures, I hope you are enjoying the preview!

Don't forget to stretch your browser...

Does it get any more fashion inspired than this?:

That wind was fierce - but the three bobby pins we used really did the job:

Here's a whole series, taken seconds apart, but the really great part is the chemistry present in each frame:





A great beauty shot of Judy:


What I love most about this one is not Judy so much, though she seems like the focus of the picture, it's Jeremy in the background where the real interest is. It's very Annie Liebowitz (now that is some good company!):


Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Molly, I've never seen anyone do anything like this -- particularly locally. You must get these TTDs on your website.