I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trash the Dress 2 - Installment 4 - Just Beautiful Portraits

We now return to our regularly scheduled Trash the Dress programming.
Here is a collection of shots that I'm labeling "Just Beautiful Portraits" because I just think they are, and they didn't really fall into any other categories. Well, I guess I could have made up some more categories, but then this blog would have been in danger of becoming a Trash the Dress blog. So this post is a big one, with all the remaining shots I wanted to share. The only installment left now is "Behind the Scenes". There are a variety of locations and setups in this group. The last place we stopped was two abandoned warehouses where we played around in the alley in-between them (like anyone would, right?). It was super dark by then so it all has a different feel to it. Jeremy even ventured into one of the buildings pretty much into pitch darkness, much against Judy's pleas. This is also where I infamously injured my knee rather seriously with a super big thorn.

Don't forget to stretch your browsers - and enjoy!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... I love them ALL, especially the one with the river in the background where we climbed down that dangerously dangerous ladder.. ha. Thank you so much again Molly!