I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Determination



I had a different post planned today, but in my morning blog reading I came across this clip on Dane Sander's blog. It is so remarkable and it made me tear up watching it. You can just see the determination and hardwork falling out of this man as he performs. It is an accomplishment hard earned over years of cultivating and growing a talent that just couldn't be supressed. Dane really puts it so much better - but it is the work we do behind the scenes, when no one is looking or giving us credit that allows us to do the great things that get noticed. It is so true of many things in life - success is in the preparation. I know anything that I have done really well in my life has taken truckloads of preparatory work to get there, that no one really saw. I wonder how well we could do things like service our clients if we just committed to putting in the time in the trenches?

Happy Tuesday and enjoy the clip!

Oh, and by the way, he won the contest and has his own CD now.

No comments: