I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Help Cheyanne find a new home!


I'm tapping into the power of the blog and all of your collective networks.

This is Cheyanne. She is my little sister's former dog. She is wonderful, sweet and highly energetic. My sister had to give her up because she can't be at home enough with her to give her the attention she deserves. Her new family has had her for three months, and unfortunately the other (previous) dogs in that family aren't getting along with Cheyanne. So, she needs a new home. If you, or anyone you know is thinking of adopting a dog, please forward this post to them. My sister is trying to help the new family find her a new home. All of the important information is below:

Cheyanne
Breed: Puggle
Sex: Female
Spayed, up to date on all shots and vaccinations
Age: 1 year, 3 months
Size: Medium size, about 20-25 pounds.

Loves to play, run outside, great with kids, highly energetic. The ideal home would be one where someone is home a good deal of the time, (she gets bored when left in her crate for long extended periods), doesn't have any other dogs or cats and is prepared to provide her with the exercise she needs. This dog has a lot of energy to burn and needs to be played with and walked every day. The pictures are a little old, she is a little bigger than that now.

Please email katiejensen1982@yahoo.com for more information.
Thanks everyone.


No comments: