I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, February 1, 2008

Vote for the new website...

I put a little poll over to the right here (just under the link to my webpage) - I'm looking for some feedback from all who read the blog. For my new website I can organize my gallery of pictures a number of different ways. I know how I liked to see them when I was a bride - but I'm only one person. So weigh in people! You can comment here on this post too if you want to give me some more insight on how you like to navigate a site.

1 comment:

Artstar said...

Hey, I'm also a photographer and I have my galleries divided into engagements and weddings, with featured couples in each. I think it depends on your brand, but this is generally a strong choice. Great site!