I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, February 11, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Hubby and I watched the Grammys last night (well half of it) - how disappointing. Incoherent babbling presenters, watered down performances, ill-fitting suits, a ugly set, I could go on and on. Oh, and someone please help Amy Winehouse.

______

The writers strike is over - Hallelujah! We can now return to our regularly scheduled programming. Well, in a month or two.

_____

Call of Duty 4 is the new thorn in my side. Hubby is beyond addicted to this game. I thought nothing could trump his obsession with Madden, but I was wrong. So wrong. My only saving grace is that he has decided that it is easier to play in his office on the smaller tv - so I don't have to listen to the constant barrage of bullets.

_____

More snow today - I think I might have to go outside with a yardstick and document this accumulation myself. Except that it is like 2 degrees out...

_____

I saw a mayoral candidate's posters (for a suburb) on my way to a client meeting yesterday. They were bright pink, and they were for a female candidate. Interesting choice. Most female candidates don't care to draw attention to the gender issue, instead they combat it. I don't know anything about this candidate except for the posters and lawn signs I saw - they got my attention, but somehow the fact that she used bright pink took away some credibility for me. Hmmmm....

_____

I found another abandoned/wrecked house yesterday. I've driven past this place at least a hundred times, and never noticed it. I love finding stuff like this, and as soon as the temperature gets above 30 degrees I'm going on a photo fieldtrip.

No comments: