I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Loving right now...



I'm loving right now this shot from the White Box launch photo shoot I did a week and a half ago. There are lots of great shots coming out of the editing, but at the moment I'm completely enamored with this one. I just find it completely entrancing that the veil is in focus and all else is warmly out of focus. It looked almost just like this straight out of the camera, which I'm super excited about. The colors, the light, the texture - I'm totally in love. So much so that I ordered new business cards with this image on the back.

Monica and I haven't worked out yet who is going to blog about what from that day. So until we do, this is about as much of a sneak peak as I can offer.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Haha! I haven't blogged much about it either for the same reason! I suppose we should talk about that huh? :-)

I do L-O-V-E this shot though. Just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Ugh!! Molly Molly Molly..Can I ask you in advance to shoot my wedding?? :) :) I'm seriously in love with your depth of field and I think you'd make me look FAB!! Ha.

but a little less Ghey sounding. ;) ;)

...this is years in advance mind you...but you know how busy I am!!

Xoxo.

Alex Rodriguez said...

Very nice, lovely shot.