I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul!


(Image by Heather Cook Elliott)

Today is our very good friend Paul's birthday. He has been one of hubby's best friends for longer than I can remember, likely longer than even hubby can remember. There aren't many memories of mine or hubby's that don't have Paul in them. One of the hands-down nicest people you will ever meet in your life. The kind of guy that your parents love, and so do all of your friends. If you looked up "friend" in the dictionary - Paul's picture should be there as Exhibit A. Paul is a great catch - and one day some lucky girl will find that out. In the meantime, all of us in this group of friends love having him to ourselves.

So tonight we are going out to celebrate his (gasp) 28th year - I hope you have a great day to day Paulie.

The picture above is from mine and hubby's wedding day, when Paul was kind enough to help me down the fire escape when hubby left me there - high heels on a grated staircase and wedding dress in hand. Hubby isn't as bad as that makes him sound - but that is a great example of Paul, because before I could even realize that I was going to have trouble getting down the stairs, he was there helping me out.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You looked so pretty Molly.