I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, February 4, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Tom Petty is coming to Summerfest. Not a big surprise, he comes almost every year - but this year he is coming on a date we can actually go - the 5th! Usually he plays on the 3rd or the 4th, and when your hubby works in Fireworks, that makes it impossible to go. But hubby says no matter how tired he is, we are going this year! Woot! Woot!

---

Tom Petty's halftime concert (yep, I like him enough to mention him twice in one post) was pretty good. A predictable set - safe and classic, but still awesome. I wish they would have done a better job filming it though. And kind of funny to see Petty after a fresh session with a stylist - clearly they used a flatiron on him.

---

I did a photo shoot with the wonderful Danica and her siblings this weekend at The Intercontinental (formerly The Wyndam). If you haven't seen this hotel since it has been overhauled - you are missing out. It is so awesome. The walls are covered in this yummy chocolate suede, so you can draw all over them with your fingers. The decor is just beautiful, and their ballrooms could host the swankiest of weddings. And rumor has it they have a chocolate bar every Friday and Saturday night - a chocolate bar. I will definately be checking that out.

---

I also did a photo shoot for the fabulous Monica and the upcoming The White Box. It was like having a little bit of New York Fashion week right here in Milwaukee - what a blast!

---

Reportedly, the writers strike has reached a tentative agreement - it is predicted that it could be solidified by the end of the week. I know I speak for all of us suffering in the banals of reality television when I say Hallelujah!

---

If you haven't voted on the poll to the right yet - please do. I want to be sure the new website services clients well.

---

Enjoy your Monday.

No comments: