I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Save the Date

As promised, I bring you a Save the Date that left the studio last week. The bride has assured me they are in the mail, so it is safe to blog about them.

These are for another somewhat destination wedding in Madison - seriously, this is the most far-reaching guest list I have ever seen with guests in England, Kenya and India if memory serves, plus all over the U.S.. Regardless, they will hopefully all convene for a wonderful soiree on a lake in Madison. The feel of this wedding is laid back but also classy - and so we went for a slightly vintage elegance on an earthy theme.

Personally, I think I love the envelopes more than the Save the Date itself. Just something so wonderfully vintage about them.
As always, black lines obscure the personal info:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those! They look great! I just got done doing a new set of Save the Dates because we just moved our wedding up a week. Woohoo!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hi, i just found your blog via one of your comments on style me pretty. those save the dates are beautiful! great job.