I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, February 22, 2008

Photography Superstars

No, your eyes are not deceiving you - I'm posting at eight in the morning. I more than hate getting up early and today I was up at 5:30. I can't even remember the last time I set my alarm for such an unholy hour. So why am I willing to get up so early and put up with traffic to be in Chicago at 8 am and blogging? Photography Superstars Mike Colon and Bob Davis are giving a seminar here today. I am more than thrilled to spend the day learning from these two amazing photographers. I'll have a full report later this weekend and I'll try to steal some shots with the iPhone. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

craig stodola said...

So, how'd the seminar go? LOL

Thought I'd drop you line and say it was wonderful meeting you last night. We'll need to set up some time to do our own "wisconsin" workshop with some models. It's a great way to learn. Amy G from Appleton is always up for "fearless" bride session, and I'm sure we can pull in a few more photogs.

C

Harmony said...

8am? no way!!!!

<3