I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat?


Here is a shot of our kitchen table at the moment. I am, of course, knee deep in a crazy halloween photography project. It involves a white pumpkin, hubby's drill ( I promise I will clean all the pumpkin juice off!) and some battery operated christmas lights.

If the photo I take later today with this pumpkin turns out like I hope, I'll be entering it in a contest to win a scholarship to attend the Anti-Workshop, which is a kick-ass photography workshop in Vegas next year.

I promise to post the results of my endeavors later today.

For now, it is on to the top three client projects that are screaming for some attention... Shelli, MacKenzie and Monica - your stuff is coming very soon!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: