I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 5, 2007

Photo Field Trip

As an alternative to the Picture A Day (for which I am failing miserably at) I offer you a Photo Field Trip.

My trip to Madison last week for Kate & Bobak's e-shoot was a blast, and my assistant and I got there early to explore the capitol and the neighborhood a little bit.

The hands down, coolest thing I saw was this church. It is being renovated and the roof is off! So all this sunlight is streaming into it, illuminating the stained glass from the inside. Let me tell you, I would have given a lot of things to be able to get inside this church and take some pictures. Alas, it was fenced off and had many, many no trespassing signs.

We also came across some other cool stuff:



And climbed to the top of the Capitol Dome (a very easy climb compared to some of the tower and dome climbs I did in Italy):





We did get a sneak peak inside the Assembly Room where Kate and Bobak will be married:



And this, well, this was just funny:

No comments: