I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Devon & Chris


On a blustery day at the end of September (quite possibly the last blustery day we had until today thanks to the heat wave) I met Devon and Chris at the Milwaukee Art Museum for an engagement shoot. This one was a little unusual because well, they are getting married this Saturday. Yep, that is right, we did their e-shoot just two weeks before the wedding. Devon was a bundle of to-do lists and worries about the big day, so I hope things have started to fall into place this week and I'm looking forward to the big event on Saturday!

You really can't beat the Calatrava for scenery, oh and a little Dale Chihuly never hurt anyone either.

2 comments:

Monica said...

You are wonderfully artistic Molly! I've never seen that orange sunburst look so beautiful.

Monica said...

This is a formal petition for more photography advice! I want to hear more about what I did wrong at my wedding, please.

But seriously, those posts were very helpful. And I want to tell my readers about more of your fabulous ideas! This petition is motivated by self-interest really...