I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, October 1, 2007

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one that didn't know it was Kim Cattrall who was the girl in Mannequin (the movie)?

I loved this movie as a kid - the magical coming to life of a mannequin was such a fun thought! It was on tbs yesterday morning so I caught a few pieces of it as I was working around the house. And now that I am an adult (and a Sex in the CIty fan) my realization that the mannequin is Kim Cattrall made the whole movie seem so different. If you didn't realize this either and your only exposure to her had been as "Samantha", you have to see this movie again - she is bubbly sweet in it and it seems so odd when you are used to her witchy Samantha character.

I do love finding now-famous movie/tv stars in old films. Well, sort of old films.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew! It freaked me out too.

I love the hail pictures from the other day too, btw.