I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday Judy!


Today is my Mother in Law, Judy's 50th Birthday. I thought the picture above was most appropriate since she and I have the same problem - we are always the ones taking the pictures, so we never end up in them. (Until I came along, now we take pictures of each other taking pictures!)

We celebrated with family and friends last Saturday at her "Fabulous and Fifty" party at a local bar and grill. It is always amazing to see hubby's family come together. One because there are SO MANY of them (his dad is one of ten children) and two because they rarely miss a family event. That is true of Judy's side of the family too. It is one tight knit group. The party was a blast for both kids and adults, Judy was truly fabulously fifty wearing the goofy tiara we bought her and the whole night was a big success.
Here is a slideshow of some of my favorite moments.

1 comment:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.