I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 26, 2007

Devon & Chris - Wedding


Devon & Chris were married October 13th at First Unitarian in downtown Milwaukee. After a horse-drawn carriage ride thru the city they arrived at their reception at the Milwaukee Yacht Club. I blogged previously about the design of their wedding, so I won't go into great detail with that (see "design review"). The day was cloudy and a bit chilly, but the warmth of a good wedding chased all of that away.

Devon is very into victorian lace and other small details, so I played with this portrait a little more than I normally would, but I think it really captures the moodiness that was present, and her sensibilities.


In fact I did a lot more warm toning in processing with this wedding than I usually do, it just seemed right for this couple and this wedding.

Here are more of my favorites in a slideshow. Look for a couple of great portriats of Chris, an incurably cute little girl, the Father of the Bride carrying a purse, newly minted in-laws checking each other out and evidence of Chris's Boston roots.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I like what you did to that second photo. I bet she'll love it.