I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Allyson @ One



I had the privledge of spending a couple hours on a Monday afternoon with our good friends Steve, Katie and their little girl Allyson for her one-year pictures. Since both of the parents could come along, we also got a few family shots. The beauty of photographing good friends is that I think the lenses feel your love. Allyson's images are positively buttery and a little girl couldn't be any cuter. I see so much of both Steve and Katie in her. Talk about content, she didn't fuss much and was so happy to just investigate (and eat) leaves all day. Allyson is kind of our "honorary niece" so getting this much uninterupted time with her (normally I have to take what I can get amongst many, many family members) was a real treat. Working on these pictures of her have made me realize that hubby and I need to make more time for her before she grows up on us. Katie and Steve - that is an open invitation for date night babysitting...

I had so much trouble choosing the header pictures for this post, but I couldn't pass the top one up, it is just too funny! The slideshow below holds more of my favorites.



No comments: