I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Good Wife


(click to enlarge)

I saw this on Wedding Bee today and I just had to share it.
I think I have seen this in various forms before, but now that I am a wife myself, it has a new meaning. The thing that strikes me the most is that for my grandmother this was a reality when she entered into marriage. Wow. Both of my grandmothers are/were very strong-willed, and I can't picture them being like the woman in the picture. Something tells me they were both amazing homemakers though.
As antiquated as it is, I think there might be some good points - like not bombarding your spouse the minute they walk in the door. And taking a sweep of the house 15 minutes before he comes home could help me on my path to an always tidy house!
What do you guys think?

No comments: