I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!


Yesterday was my little sis, Katie's birthday. I thought I would wait to do her birthday post until I had pictures from it.
We went to La Perla (Yum!) for dinner with my brother and parents (dad was there, though somehow he isn't in any of the pictures, but then again, neither am I). It was mucho bueno. We even made her ride the pepper.

So, Happy 25th Birthday Katie!

No comments: