I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, October 13, 2007

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S !!

I saw this on "the best week ever" this morning and it is so freakin' funny, I just have to share it. Disney characters re-cut so that they look like they are rapping to "Soulja Boy". It is so, so funny and really worth a trip over to You Tube. There are many varieties, several with Disney characters, a Spongebob Squarepants and even a Barney one. Some are better than others. I have no idea if it is legal or not for this footage to be re-interpreted this way, but it is so funny. And as a degree toting alumni of "the disney school" I enjoy a good send-up.

This one is my favorite.

No comments: