I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kate & Bobak


Kate & Bobak (pronounced "bob-ick" as I'm still learning) are getting married next August in Madison. They will both be graduating from UW law school this spring and joining the ranks of legal types everywhere. I can't tell you how excited I am to photograph their wedding, number one because the ceremony is going to be in the assembly room of the State Capitol (and I'm dreaming up epic pictures) and two because these two positively sparkle on camera. Just look at this engagement session - Kate is going to be a drop-dead gorgeous bride and their connection is so apparent in every frame. And I have to tell you - as a wedding photographer I watch a lot of couples kiss and when I would ask these two to do so - they had no idea I was even there anymore - the molecules changed around them.

We had a great time last Wednesday afternoon strolling around the UW campus and capturing moments here and there. The weather was amazing, and Kate and Bobak got to appreciate and enjoy the beautiful campus and each other for a couple of hours.

I made a slideshow for the first time for this one - I hope that it works:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!