I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pandora

Another non-picture related post? Yup. I'm busy with editing everything I shot last week and some graphic design work as well, so revealing all of that will have to wait...

But while I'm working my ears are happy thanks to Pandora. If you haven't tried this thing, you have to. I used to get exposed to new music by my good friend Timm when we shared the same office. But now that my only office companion is my iDog I have been forced to find a new resource. Pandora is a super cool music player on the internet (and therefore, free) where you put in a song you like, it analyzes that song and then plays an endless stream of music that is similar to it, most of which you have never heard before. It is so fabulous. If a song comes up that you love or hate, you can tell Pandora so that it fine tunes your "station" to what you like. And you can save your stations and make new ones based on your moods. I swear I am not a walking advertisement for this thing - I just think it is genius, and I love to spread a little genius.

Check it out at:
PANDORA

2 comments:

Danica said...

I have LOVED Pandora for so long! Glad someone else finally has discovered it!

Anonymous said...

I used to listen to Pandora all the time and completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me of it!