I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Laura & Jesse


About a week ago on a hot, muggy Sunday I met Laura & Jesse at a sheep farm (Thank you to the Nelsons!) for their engagement session. As they told me the stories of their first meeting, engagement and wedding plans we explored the farm and Laura giggled. I mean it, she laughed her way right thru the whole session, with Jesse joining in a good portion of the time.

Laura and Jesse will be married on leap day (!) in Vegas and then again in May here in Wisconsin, at their "Happily Ever After" Party, where I'll be there to capture all of the laughter and smiles.

You guys were great sports, I hope you like the pictures! (They will be on their way to you today) I tried some texturing with one of my favorite shots (as you see above). I hope to do some more artistic treatments like that in the future.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

These are lovely photos, Molly. I really like the texture on the first one. Thanks for the comment on my blog -- I love how your self-portraits turned out. I hope mine ends up half as nice.

-- Carrie
(bonjourbadger.wordpress.com)