I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, October 8, 2007

Nolan @ 3 Months


A couple of weeks ago (yes I am behind on blog posts) I had the opportunity to meet little three month old Nolan. What an absolute cutie pie- with a very infectious smile! We coaxed as many giggles out of him as we could before he fell asleep on us. He also gave me quite a few "looks" as you will see.

Here are a few highlights from Nolan at 3 months:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!