I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Balls, Paint & Play-doh





If you haven't seen these ads for Sony Bravia tvs, you have been missing out. Their latest is a huge stop-motion animation undertaking that used 2.5 tons of modeling clay and 40 animators. Some of you know that I am (or was at least) an animator, so I have full appreciation for this undertaking.

In truth, all of the commercials are amazing to watch. "Balls" is my favorite... and makes me want to run out and buy one of these televisions for my studio every time I see it.

You can see all the commercials and the "making of" videos Here.

No comments: