I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Session | The Reichels



Remember a few weeks ago when mother nature was dropping lake-loads of water on the city and sprinkling tornadoes across the countryside? That is the weekend that we had scheduled a family shoot for The Reichel Family. With two members coming in from out of town, this was a one shot chance. So when we cancelled on Saturday night because of the storms, we quickly rescheduled for Sunday morning. When I arrived in Racine, we had exactly one hour before the rain was supposed to hit again, and with two fully restored classic Chevelles also participating, we had to move fast. So to make this long story short, we had to focus on what we really needed - a nice shot of the whole family smiling, and less on what I specialize in. We hit three locations in the park of choice quickly, moving the cars, 8 people and one dog each time. Certainly not my typical session, but we got the basics of what we needed. Maybe one day we can do a real session and they can get some real Mthree Studio magic. Until then, these shots will have to do.











No comments: