I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, July 3, 2008

Engagement | Racheal & Jason



She sorted thru the items in her closet, searching, searching for just the right outfit. Her favorite blue dress hit the floor in a discarded pile, soon followed by the "sexy" jeans, the 'girl's night out' camisole and about ten other options. Why couldn't she find anything that fit the bill? The phone rang. 'Who could be calling now?' she thought to herself. It was him, calling to say he was running late. Impressive, she thought. Turning to her closet she realized this bought her some more time with her options. They had talked online and on the phone and yet she was nervous to finally meet him. Awhile later she answered the door wearing her favorite sweater and the moment she saw him all her nerves melted away.






Racheal and Jason are another internet couple success story - they met on Match.com. I met them before they were clients of mine, before they were even engaged. Racheal is the contact for one of my commercial design clients. When I finally met the guy she gushed about all the time at a charity event, he was exactly as I expected he would be from her descriptions. Racheal was a bit frustrated at this time over when Jason was going to move their relationship into the "permanent" lane, and talking to him that night I knew it was only a matter of time before he popped the question - he was so ready, so already there.








On vacation at Disney World, Jason arranged for a special dinner in Cinderella's castle. When dessert was brought out it was topped with a beautiful glass slipper - and inside was Racheal's key to Happily Ever After - a ring. Before she knew it Jason was down on one knee and the whole castle was watching her fairytale come to life.







Here's the slideshow. Sorry about using the same music over and over again - I really need to find out how to use other music legally.



I'm checking out of the studio officially for the weekend - so I'll see you all back on the blog on Monday!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your first blip about them...the outfits, running late, her nerves melting away...made me tear up. What a beautiful story!

Love the shots, as always. The second shot above where you told about the engagement is my fave.

And that green jacket??? FABULOUS!