I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, July 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

I came across this website last week and it is such a hoot! It is so hard to believe that these cakes are actually real. Luckily, none of my couples have encountered such disasters. Check it out for a good laugh and some jaw dropping hilarity.

---

It was quite an eventful weekend - but Katy & Bryan's and Maya & Michaell's weddings went really well. I was crazy tired dragging myself around the fair yesterday as a result of these back-to-back weddings, but I can't wait to get to editing their images.

---

Speaking of the fair, it went really well this year. This is the first year I can remember since I started working as a Superintendent that it wasn't 99-105 degrees with matching humidity. There is also at least one really nasty rainstorm or a tornado warning. This year- breezy and 80, maybe 85. Just gorgeous. Admittedly it was very weird cleaning out the buildings and setting things up without a film of sweat all over, but I am not complaining. Every Fair Director I ran into yesterday was just so pleased with the amazing weather we had and so positive about the turnout this year.

---

I have three clients taking the bar exam this week - Kate in Massachusetts, and Kate and Bobak in Minnesota. Best of luck to them all (though I know they don't need it).

---

I'll be posting a big Demolition Derby post later today ( I hope ), because I know how much you are all looking forward to it.

---

My sister is getting married in two weeks (TWO WEEKS!) and there is so much left to do...

---

Still no picture of Ringo's special trick. Maybe next week. He has had an extraordinarily busy week these past seven days and when I brought him home last night I think he was a little confused about where we were. Afterall, I think he was at the in-laws house three or four days and doggy day care two days. Home, where is that?

---

Hubby and I have tickets to the Brewers vs. Cubs tonight. That is always an interesting match-up and tolerating the >sometimes< annoying Illinois fans can be a challenge. At least we know it will be heated..

---

Watch for a give-away later this week for all of the photographers who follow my blog. I think there are a few of you..

---

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Claire said...

That sight was HILARIOUS! Definitely going on my read list!

Glad everything went well at the fair...but I must admit, it's been so odd reading about that, ours is in October every year. :) My husband works the fair every year so we always go several times.

Foiled on the Ringo front yet again this week...shame shame. ;)